edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Sri Lanka / LIAF for eduGAIN membership

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Sri Lanka / LIAF for eduGAIN membership

  • From: Muhammad Farhan SJAUGI <farhan AT perdanauniversity.edu.my>
  • To: Thilina Pathirana - LEARN <thilina AT learn.ac.lk>
  • Cc: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Sri Lanka / LIAF for eduGAIN membership
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 16:57:32 +0800

Dear Thilina,

Thank you for your feedback. Please allow a couple of days for me to review the documents.

Regards

--

Muhammad Farhan SJAUGI, S.Kom. M.Sc.

Senior Lecturer | Centre for Computing - Centre for Bioinformatics School of Data Sciences

Perdana University Block D1, MAEPS Building, MARDI Complex, Jalan MAEPS Perdana, Serdang 43400, Selangor D.E. Malaysia

Tel: (60) 3-89418646 (ext: 197) GMT+8h | Fax: (60) 3-89417661 | Email: farhan AT perdanauniversity.edu.my

Homepage: http://puws.perdanauniversity.edu.my/muhammad-farhan-sjaugi/