edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Sri Lanka / LIAF for eduGAIN membership

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Sri Lanka / LIAF for eduGAIN membership

  • From: Thilina Pathirana - LEARN <thilina AT learn.ac.lk>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Sri Lanka / LIAF for eduGAIN membership
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 10:52:46 +0530

Dear Vlad and all,

I did some changes to the policy and mrps as per the recommendations and the unpublished documents are

https://liaf.ac.lk/docs/Identity%20Federation%20Policy%20-LIAF%20v1.1.pdf

https://liaf.ac.lk/docs/MRPS-LIAF1.2.pdf

Please check them and if they are ok then I'll publish them.

Also I have updated the key to 4K and the issue with the md:EntitiesDescriptor / Name

But I am stuck and will need some advice on updating the pyff script to add  mdrpi:PublicationInfo which gets stripped out during the signing

Thanks,

Thilina