edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Oman/OMREN Fed for eduGAIN membership

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Oman/OMREN Fed for eduGAIN membership

  • From: Musallam Al Farsi <Musallam AT omren.om>
  • To: Mikkel Hald <mh AT wayf.dk>, "andria AT cynet.ac.cy" <andria AT cynet.ac.cy>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Oman/OMREN Fed for eduGAIN membership
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 12:16:48 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi Mikkel,

I apologize for this mistake. OmanKID was copied from the old policy. It is not related to OMREN Federation current technical implementation although both projects are under The Research Council umbrella. I will remove it from the document. We consider OMREN Federation the one that should join edugain not Oman KID, however OmanKID is was older. Because of that it is already a member.

Best regards,

Musallam