edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Malaysia/SIFULAN for eduGAIN membership

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Malaysia/SIFULAN for eduGAIN membership

  • From: Suhaimi Napis <suhaimi AT upm.my>
  • To: Rhys Smith <Rhys.Smith AT jisc.ac.uk>
  • Cc: Nick Roy <nroy AT internet2.edu>, Muhammad Farhan SJAUGI <farhan AT perdanauniversity.edu.my>, "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Malaysia/SIFULAN for eduGAIN membership
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 01:18:06 +0800

Thanks Rhys,
We appreciate your kind assistance to our effort

سحيمي نافيس   [m]
Suhaimi_Napis
Authenticate Locally, Authorize Globally (@REFEDs)
Duckduckgo me!

On 14 Jun 2018, at 21:24, Rhys Smith <Rhys.Smith AT jisc.ac.uk> wrote:

Yep, agreed - think all of the points I had have been addressed, so looks pretty okay now.

Rhys.
--
Dr Rhys Smith
Chief Technical Architect, Trust & Identity

T: +44 (0) 1235 822145
M: +44 (0) 7968 087821
Skype: rhys-smith
GPG: 0x4638C985
Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Oxford, Didcot, OX11 0SG

jisc.ac.uk