edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Malaysia/SIFULAN for eduGAIN membership

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Malaysia/SIFULAN for eduGAIN membership

  • From: Rhys Smith <Rhys.Smith AT jisc.ac.uk>
  • To: Nick Roy <nroy AT internet2.edu>
  • Cc: Muhammad Farhan SJAUGI <farhan AT perdanauniversity.edu.my>, "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Malaysia/SIFULAN for eduGAIN membership
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 13:24:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Yep, agreed - think all of the points I had have been addressed, so looks
pretty okay now.

Rhys.
--
Dr Rhys Smith
Chief Technical Architect, Trust & Identity

T: +44 (0) 1235 822145
M: +44 (0) 7968 087821
Skype: rhys-smith
GPG: 0x4638C985
Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Oxford, Didcot, OX11 0SG

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No.
GB 197 0632 86. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill,
Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.