edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Malaysia/SIFULAN for eduGAIN membership

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Malaysia/SIFULAN for eduGAIN membership

  • From: Suhaimi Napis <suhaimi AT upm.my>
  • To: Rhys Smith <Rhys.Smith AT jisc.ac.uk>
  • Cc: Peter Schober <peter.schober AT univie.ac.at>, "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Malaysia/SIFULAN for eduGAIN membership
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 18:45:21 +0800

Thanks very very much all for spending the time assessing our membership application. Much appreciated. We will go through all points raised internally and amend/edit accordingly. We will give update in due course.

Thanks again.

سحيمي نافيس   [m]
Suhaimi_Napis
Authenticate Locally, Authorize Globally (@REFEDs)