edugain-discuss - [eduGAIN-discuss] international legislation register

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

[eduGAIN-discuss] international legislation register

  • From: Loretta Davis <loretta.davis AT aaf.edu.au>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [eduGAIN-discuss] international legislation register
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 14:10:55 +1000

Hi all,

As part of our eduGAIN implementation, we have identified a number of resources specifically related to information privacy - including Federal and State laws, Privacy Act, Information Privacy Principles,etc.

We anticipate some of our members may also want to better understand the laws that apply to federations and services in other countries.

Has anyone already raised the issue of having a central storage location for this information? A simple register of federations and links to authoritative sources for relevant laws would be ideal.

Kind regards,
Loretta...

--

Loretta Davis | Business Analyst |  Australian Access Federation Inc

Tel: + 61 7 3854 2353 |  Mob: 0407 370 474 | Emailloretta.davis AT aaf.edu.au | Mail: PO Box 2104 | Kelvin Grove  QLD  4059 | Australia

Web: www.aaf.edu.au | Support: support.aaf.edu.au |Twitter: twitter.com/ausaccessfed | Facebook:  facebook.com/ausaccessfed

AAF-small       ORCID_email_logo_xsml