edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [refeds] Re: eduGAIN Access Check: Check federated login for your eduGAIN SP

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [refeds] Re: eduGAIN Access Check: Check federated login for your eduGAIN SP

  • From: Lukas Hämmerle <lukas.haemmerle AT switch.ch>
  • To: Niels van Dijk <niels.vandijk AT surfnet.nl>, Olivier Salaün <olivier.salaun AT renater.fr>
  • Cc: edugain-discuss AT geant.net, refeds AT terena.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [refeds] Re: eduGAIN Access Check: Check federated login for your eduGAIN SP
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 13:48:43 +0200

Hi Niels

The SVN URL and further information is available on:
https://access-check.edugain.org/resources/presentation.html

Getting a local copy is one option. The other would be is to directly
include the (eduGAIN) service in a local federation, probably with some
federation-specific entry point. FER and SWITCHaai will most probably
pilot this because our local communities considered the access check a
useful service that could also benefit services that do (for different
reasons) not opt-in for eduGAIN.

Best Regards
Lukas

--