edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Tool to monitor which IdP consumes your SP's metadata

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Tool to monitor which IdP consumes your SP's metadata

  • From: Nicole Harris <harris AT terena.org>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Tool to monitor which IdP consumes your SP's metadata
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 18:40:09 +0100

On 28/06/2014 17:09, Peter Schober wrote:
> * Nicole Harris <harris AT terena.org> [2014-06-28 16:13]:
>> Well my first and primary question would be under what terms Jozef is
>> using the metadata? I cannot find his service URL registered with any
>> federation or with eduGAIN.
> From the RequestInitiator used
> ("https://lindat.mff.cuni.cz/Shibboleth.sso/Login";)
> I think it is this entityID:
> https://ufal-point.mff.cuni.cz/shibboleth/eduid/sp
> registered (and exported to eduGAIN) by http://www.eduid.cz/

Yeah, sorry - thought I had deleted that paragraph before I sent as I
found it eventually. Trouble with looking at work emails whilst taking
the child to the cinema. Although to be fair it is practically the only
thing you can do during the children's films at the cinema.

Still think it is taking liberties with some of the metadata though.