edugain-discuss - [eduGAIN-discuss] Metadata Aggregator and Metadata ID for sigining process

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

[eduGAIN-discuss] Metadata Aggregator and Metadata ID for sigining process

  • From: Alejandro Lara <alara AT reuna.cl>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT geant.net
  • Subject: [eduGAIN-discuss] Metadata Aggregator and Metadata ID for sigining process
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:30:44 -0400

Hi all,

I'm deploying the metadata aggregator tool, in order to collect the edugain metadata and publish in our federation. I was trying to red it with a test IdP (shibboleth) but it miss the ID variable in the EntitiesDescriptor tag, letting empty the URI variable in the Reference tag  the signed metadata generated with metadata aggegator and that generates.

How I can generate the ID variable in the collected metadata in order to sign this metadata with the ID as a reference? This is my first time using metadata aggregator tool

Thanks in advance.

Alejandro.