cat-users - [[cat-users]] Assistance Needed: Unable to Login to eduroam Network at UTAD (Portugal)

[[cat-users]] Assistance Needed: Unable to Login to eduroam Network at UTAD (Portugal)

  • From: Henrique Peixoto <henrryflp AT icloud.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Assistance Needed: Unable to Login to eduroam Network at UTAD (Portugal)
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 11:42:21 +0000

Dear Eduroam Support Team,

I am writing to seek assistance as I am experiencing difficulty logging into
the eduroam network at my university, UTAD. I have attempted various methods
to connect manually, but unfortunately, none have been successful. Notably,
my institution does not provide the steps for manual setup. I resorted to
following instructions from a website that informed me to conduct manual
login due to my tablet running on Android 13. (DOOGEE T30 Ultra)

Moreover, I am unable to install the necessary certificates as I am facing
challenges with opening and placing them correctly. Your guidance and support
in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Kindly provide instructions or assistance on how I can successfully connect
to the eduroam network at UTAD. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Warm regards,

Diogo Pereira

  • [[cat-users]] Assistance Needed: Unable to Login to eduroam Network at UTAD (Portugal), Henrique Peixoto, 03/14/2024