cat-users - [[cat-users]] eduroam failed to reconnect

[[cat-users]] eduroam failed to reconnect

  • From: xenakiac AT ece.auth.gr
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] eduroam failed to reconnect
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 13:26:13 +0200

Greetings,

My name is Argyro Xenaki and I'm a student at Aristotle university of Thessaloniki, Greece. For the past two month I have not been able to connect to eduroam, like I did the previous months. The problem doesn't seem to go away even though, no matter what I tried. I tried to forget the network and reconnect, find the CAT profil but it seems like it's not available or published yet and no matter how many times I try to connect with my data nothing happens. I did an semester abroad and I suspect that this has something to do with the trusted servers of eduroam, however i reconnected just fine for the first months i was back. I would appriciate your help to solve this problem. Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
A. Xenaki
Electrical and computer engineering student AUTh