cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] Enquiry (Ref:IN:01386489) : Who is my local Eduroam admin at Cambridge Assessment?

RE: [[cat-users]] Enquiry (Ref:IN:01386489) : Who is my local Eduroam admin at Cambridge Assessment?

  • From: "Rachel C Francis (IT)" <rachel.francis2 AT cambridge.org>
  • To: Martin Stanislav <ms AT uakom.sk>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] Enquiry (Ref:IN:01386489) : Who is my local Eduroam admin at Cambridge Assessment?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 16:25:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks Martin this is really helpful

Kind Regards

Rachel C Francis (pronouns she / her )

IT Service Manager – Service Management

From: Martin Stanislav <ms AT uakom.sk>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 9:36 AM
To: Rachel C Francis (IT) <rachel.francis2 AT cambridge.org>
Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org

Dear Rachel,

Your direct point of contact is the network support team at the University of Cambridge [1]. They are most likely to have access to Jisc eduroam support portal [2] [3] on behalf of the whole organization. Jisc eduroam support portal users (with authorised accounts) can request an invitation token [4] to the eduroam CAT portal to gain admin access and be able to e.g. add or change the logo [5].

Kind regards,
Martin

[1] https://help.uis.cam.ac.uk/service/wifi

[2] https://eduroam.uk/

[3] https://community.jisc.ac.uk/library/janet-services-documentation/implementing-eduroam-roadmap-part-1

[4] https://community.jisc.ac.uk/library/janet-services-documentation/eduroam-cat-configuration-assistance-tool

[5] https://wiki.geant.org/display/H2eduroam/A+guide+to+eduroam+CAT+for+IdP+administrators#AguidetoeduroamCATforIdPadministrators-Configuringmyinstitution'sproperties

On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 04:34:08PM +0000, "Rachel C Francis (IT)" wrote:

> Kind Regards
>

> Rachel C Francis (pronouns she / her )
> IT Service Manager - Service Management

  • RE: [[cat-users]] Enquiry (Ref:IN:01386489) : Who is my local Eduroam admin at Cambridge Assessment?, Rachel C Francis (IT), 02/12/2024