cat-users - [[cat-users]] Problems access to Eduroam

[[cat-users]] Problems access to Eduroam

  • From: Matilde Salvadoretti <matilde.salvadoretti AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Problems access to Eduroam
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 15:38:26 +0100

Good afternoon,

my name is Matilde Salvadoretti and I’m attending the master degree in chemistry and susteinable tecnologies in Venice Italy at Ca’ Foscari University (Corso di laurea magistrale in Chimica e tecnologie sostenibili).

I’m having issues withe the WiFi connection to Eduroam, eventhough I think i did everithing correct. I downloaded the program, following the instructions that my university provided, and I tryed to access with my institutional credentials (that i checked are correct and functioning). When i try to access it says that it is impossible to conntect to this WiFi. I also tried to disinstall and download again the program, and also to turn off the computer and the WiFi, but it still does not work.

I’m writing you with the hope thay you can give me a solution to this problem.

Waiting for an answer i thank you very much.

Have a nice day,

Matilde Salvadoretti

  • [[cat-users]] Problems access to Eduroam, Matilde Salvadoretti, 02/13/2024