cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam : Password Update

Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam : Password Update

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Lukas Wringer <Lukas.Wringer AT rz.uni-augsburg.de>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: Philippe.Taurines AT crous-toulouse.fr
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam : Password Update
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 09:51:51 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 smtp.umk.pl DCB24201A4

Hi Lukas,

 I would argue that from the typical user point of view using WLANManager is easier that just reinstalling.

And about the stupid trademark, we realise that this indeed was silly. I suppose the future versions of installers should back out that change and install without the trademark.

Cheers

Tomasz