cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam : Password Update

Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam : Password Update

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Philippe Taurines <Philippe.Taurines AT crous-toulouse.fr>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam : Password Update
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 16:43:23 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 smtp.umk.pl 8DD972025D

Unfortunately this is how Windows works now, if you run the installer again it will remove the profile and install everything again. You could also "forget" the eduroam network, but this would result in the same thing - the need to run the installer again.

Yours

Tomasz Wolniewicz