cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam : Password Update

Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam : Password Update

  • From: Lukas Wringer <Lukas.Wringer AT rz.uni-augsburg.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: Philippe.Taurines AT crous-toulouse.fr
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam : Password Update
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 09:40:31 +0100

Hi,

you could utilize the WLANManager (part of GÉANTLink) to open the
"Wireless Network Properties" window and then set the credentials:

https://github.com/Amebis/GEANTLink/releases/tag/1.3f (Last Standalone
Version)

Either:

> "WLANManager-x64.exe" profile eduroam

or (later versions of CAT add that stupid registered trade mark to the
name):

> "WLANManager-x64.exe" profile eduroam®

Still a bit more work then on other OSes but still better then
completely reinstalling the profiles...

Especially usefull if you use GEANTLink as supplicant, because the
login window is a little buggy...

Greetings, Lukas

--
Lukas Wringer