cat-users - [[cat-users]] Help needed to run the Linux Installer on Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

[[cat-users]] Help needed to run the Linux Installer on Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

  • From: Francisco Ortiz De Carvalho <francisco.ortiz AT unesp.br>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Help needed to run the Linux Installer on Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 20:55:41 -0300

Hi there Eduroam folks!

I'm an student from the Arts Institute of Unesp and I would like to know what are the procedures to run the Python text distributed here:

https://cat.eduroam.org/user/API.php?action="downloadInstaller&lang=en&profile=3585&device=linux&generatedfor=user&openroaming=0

The above link is the download link for Linux listed here:

https://cat.eduroam.org/?idp=2069

I would like to know the procedure so I can connect to the WiFi network in my campus.

Any hint is appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time.

Ortiz