cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Help needed to run the Linux Installer on Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

Re: [[cat-users]] Help needed to run the Linux Installer on Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Francisco Ortiz De Carvalho <francisco.ortiz AT unesp.br>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Help needed to run the Linux Installer on Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 08:54:41 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 smtp.umk.pl 41A6B201B2

Hi,

  as a rule, you should first contact your local eduroam administrators (at your university). They are responsile for configuring the installers and they should be able to answer your questions.

The procedure is very simple. You run the provided script and provide the username and password which will be entered into the Network Manager via an API call. You should then be able to connect. If you see any problems, do not have an account or whatever, please ask the local admins.

Yours

Tomasz Wolniewicz