cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Become eduroam CAT member

Re: [[cat-users]] Become eduroam CAT member

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Sotsay Sengvong <sotsay AT nuol.edu.la>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: Khamsaone Chouramany <khamsaone AT nuol.edu.la>, Muhammad Farhan SJAUGI <farhan AT sifulan.my>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Become eduroam CAT member
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 07:43:06 +0200

Hello,

please read https://wiki.geant.org/display/H2eduroam/Access+to+eduroam+Operations+Support+Services for the process to assign NRO-level privileges in our OSS, which includes (but is not limited to) CAT.

Concretely, I see one person listed as NRO contact in the eduroam DB, but it is none of the persons in To or Cc of this mail.