cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Incidencia instalación red eduroam

Re: [[cat-users]] Incidencia instalación red eduroam

  • From: José Manuel Macías Luna <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • To: "ALVARO LECANDA CARO (via cat-users Mailing List)" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Incidencia instalación red eduroam
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 12:27:30 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 mta-out03.sim.rediris.es 7808F303969D

Hi Alvaro,

the language for this mailing list is English, if you need support in
Spanish, please better contact UCM help desk…

In regards to your message, just a guess: the error message mentions "no
network interface was found"… was your (wireless) network interface enabled
when you installed?

I’m not sure if this was a problem in previous macOS versions, but maybe
Apple changed something that now requires the network interface to be
enabled… what macOS version is your computer running?

Another possible (and probably far-fetched) guess is that your university
tries to install a “wired” profile, and there was no interface of that kind,
but this doesn’t sound to me that triggered any errors before, maybe other
colleagues in the list could shed light on this…

Best regards,

Jose Manuel
eduroam team in Spain