cat-users - [[cat-users]] FW: [Case8659704] [!EXTERN] RE: Unable to connect to eduroam on campus

[[cat-users]] FW: [Case8659704] [!EXTERN] RE: Unable to connect to eduroam on campus

  • From: "Dillon J. Yong" <yongdj2 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] FW: [Case8659704] [!EXTERN] RE: Unable to connect to eduroam on campus
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 14:04:03 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request for help regarding the problem with connecting to eduroam on Hochschule Rhein-Waal campus with Windows 11 version 22H2.

Edition  Windows 11 Home

Version 22H2

Installed on        ‎30/‎9/‎2022

OS build               22621.900

Experience          Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0

In the forwarded emails, I was informed there was no solution apart from rolling back to 22H1. Unfortunately, it is not possible to do so on my laptop. Any insight into this situation would be much appreciated. I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Dillon J. Yong