cat-users - [[cat-users]] problem with windows 11

[[cat-users]] problem with windows 11

  • From: Alessandro Scordo <Alessandro.Scordo AT lnf.infn.it>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] problem with windows 11
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:19:01 +0100

Hi,
I am Alessandro Scordo from INFN Laboratories of Frascati.
I am not able to access to eduroam with a windows 11 notebook, while the cat installer is perfectly working on another with windows 10. I am now trying to connect with both from the same room and windows 10 is fine, while when I try to use the CAT installer on windows 11 I get an error about the installation of the credentials...and of course after that I am not able to connect.
Is the CAT installer working for windows 11? or is there any settings on the PC to be changed?
Thanks

Alessandro Scordo