cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] problem with windows 11

Re: [[cat-users]] problem with windows 11

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Alessandro Scordo <Alessandro.Scordo AT lnf.infn.it>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] problem with windows 11
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 17:09:01 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 smtp.umk.pl EE428203F7

CAT installers do work on Windows 11 but we are getting some reports that in some cases there may be a problem.

If the problem is limited to installing the credentials, Windows should prompt you for username and password when you attempt the connect. It should not give you a warning about your server certificate - if it does than the wireless profile was not installed correctly.

Is any of this happening?

Yours

Tomasz Wolniewicz