cat-users - [[cat-users]] cattool

[[cat-users]] cattool

  • From: "Christian Rubenbauer" <c.rubenbauer AT oth-aw.de>
  • To: <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] cattool
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 13:15:04 +0200

Hello,

my users reported problems with the new cat-installer
1. the installer installs two eduroam SSIDs : a) eduroam (R) AND b) edurom (R) via partner. Is this correct? b) is new to me and i dont see infos about it in config-tool or other resources
2. Installer ends with errormessage "Problem beim Installieren der Benutzerdaten" (Win 10 LTSC and Win 10 Pro 21H2)
3. we have one more SSID configured in Profile. This one is not installed anymore.

Best regards
christian