cat-users - [[cat-users]] Windows 11 22H2 update breaks CAT eduroam?

[[cat-users]] Windows 11 22H2 update breaks CAT eduroam?

  • From: Timothée Peraldi <Timothee.Peraldi AT etu.univ-paris1.fr>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Windows 11 22H2 update breaks CAT eduroam?
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 16:17:36 +0200

Hello,
I have updated my computer to the 22H2 update of Windows 11, that was released yesterday by Microsoft.

Since then, I cannot connect my computer to eduroam. My other devices (Android 12, ChromeOS) still work fine, and other WiFi networks still work on this computer.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling CAT but it still won't connect.

I just checked on Reddit and I'm seeing a few other similar threads, all posted in the last few days.
Is this a widespread issue?

Have a great day,
Timothée