cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Issues with CAT at the University of Malta

Re: [[cat-users]] Issues with CAT at the University of Malta

  • From: Daniel Muscat <daniel.muscat AT um.edu.mt>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org, Dave Mifsud <dave.mifsud AT um.edu.mt>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Issues with CAT at the University of Malta
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 22:43:18 +0200

Dear  Tomasz

I still have to give you a reply on some matters discussed in this thread, but with the new scholastic year our support team noted another problem as quoted below:

[ It has been noted that once again users are getting the error "unable to download profile" or "download profile failed" when trying to setup their devices. This happens during peak time roughly 10.00 till 14.00 hrs.

Same thing happened last year.

Can we please see to what is causing this. At times it take 20 tries to manage to download the profile. ]

Are you aware of this problem, and can something be done about it? ( I would assume that this is a load issue or some race issue)

Regards
Daniel