cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] android 13 phone no longer connects

Re: [[cat-users]] android 13 phone no longer connects

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Russell TASSICKER <r.tassicker AT ecu.edu.au>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] android 13 phone no longer connects
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 09:39:16 +0200

Hello,

 Since upgrading my phone OS to android 13 my phone will no longer connect to eduroam. I have tried reinstalling the certificate. Is this a recognised issue?

Were you using the geteduroam app to set things up?

If not, this mailing list is the wrong place to ask. You will need to contact your home organisation's IT support then.

This email may contain information for limited distribution only, please treat accordingly.

Fondation Restena, Stefan WINTER
Chief Technology Officer
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette