cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Unique Identifier QR code

Re: [[cat-users]] Unique Identifier QR code

  • From: Eleanor Coultish <eleanor.coultish AT york.ac.uk>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Unique Identifier QR code
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 15:13:00 +0100

Thanks Stefan, I still have access to administer my organisation. I'll check with our identity management team to see if they can resolve the issue.

Regards,
Eleanor Coultish
Network Operations Manager

IT Services
Directorate of Technology, Estates and Facilities
University of York | Heslington | York | YO10 5DD
+ 44 (0)1904 328467

EMAIL DISCLAIMER http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm