cat-users - [[cat-users]] Language translation and request

[[cat-users]] Language translation and request

  • From: njabulo ngwezi <njucksngwezi AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Language translation and request
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 17:27:17 +0200

Good day Sir/madam

My name is Njabulo Ngwezi &; I wouldlike to add a new language to CAT . The language is Northern sotho(sepedi) I have done The two courses Based on the language with the university of limpopo In the Faculty of humanities & School of language and Communications, The courses are Literature & Cultures and Linguistic & translation. *Proofs attached*.
.
Yours sincerely
Njabulo Ngwezi
0683864935