cat-users - [[cat-users]] using cat on endpoint device

[[cat-users]] using cat on endpoint device

  • From: Ordit Gross <ordit.gross AT orcam.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] using cat on endpoint device
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:27:54 +0300

hi,
my name is Ordit, I'm a developer at Orcam. Our devices can connect to wifi networks and we plan on supporting eduroam wifi.
Our product may reach any educational institution, and we would like to allow the best experience for our customers that need to configure the wifi for the first time.
What is the best way of supporting eduroam configuration given that we don't know in advance which installer will be needed, and sending the python file into our device at runtime will not be possible.
thanks in advance
Ordit