cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] CatInstaller University of Basel - no certs get installed

Re: [[cat-users]] CatInstaller University of Basel - no certs get installed

  • From: Martin Pauly <pauly AT hrz.uni-marburg.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] CatInstaller University of Basel - no certs get installed
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 13:47:38 +0200

Hi,

W dniu 05.10.2021 o 12:07, Thorsten Fritsch pisze:
we have reports from several Linux users (ie. Ubuntu 18.0.4, Linux
Mint 20.1) that the Certificates no longer get installed when
running the CAT Installer. In our case the QuoVadis Certs are not
to be found in /etc/ssl/certs after running the installer.

Could it be related to the recent upgrade to CAT 2.0.4 ?