cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] CatInstaller University of Basel - no certs get installed

Re: [[cat-users]] CatInstaller University of Basel - no certs get installed

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] CatInstaller University of Basel - no certs get installed
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 18:09:09 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 outgoing.umk.pl 0695D200B9

CAT never installed certificates to the main store. It copies it to .cat_installer in user's home directory and points the NetworkManager to this location. It has always been like that. This way we do not interfere with the trust settings for anything else then this particular network profile.

Yours

Tomasz