cat-users - [[cat-users]] Unable to login to cat.eduroam.org with Google

[[cat-users]] Unable to login to cat.eduroam.org with Google

  • From: Arthur Petrosyan <arthur AT sci.am>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Unable to login to cat.eduroam.org with Google
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 00:26:05 +0400

Hello,

I'm having troubles with login to cat.eduroam.org "Manage"->"eduroam® admin access" with Google.
First it hangs for very long time, then sometimes finally redirects to google, but when I enter my credentials it then redirects me to Facebook, which is very strange.
I tried it with 3 different browsers Chrome, Edge, Firefox - same result.

It's interesting if someone else has the same issue?
And I hope it to be resolved soon.

--
Regards,
Arthur Petrosyan