cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Unable to login to cat.eduroam.org with Google

Re: [[cat-users]] Unable to login to cat.eduroam.org with Google

  • From: Arthur Petrosyan <arthur AT sci.am>
  • To: Miroslav Milinovic <miro AT srce.hr>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org, "monitor AT eduroam.org" <monitor AT eduroam.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Unable to login to cat.eduroam.org with Google
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 14:56:27 +0400

Dear Miro,

Thanks a lot for quick response, now everything works OK !

--
Regards,
Arthur Petrosyan

2021-07-05 11:15, Miroslav Milinovic пишет:
Dear Arthur,

It looks like we had some unwanted inbound traffic (possible DOS attack)
so we had to tighten our firewall. Now you should be able to
authenticate with no problems.

Please try again and let monitor AT eduroam.org knows if still have problems.

Regards

Miro