cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] [External] Question about CAT for my site

Re: [[cat-users]] [External] Question about CAT for my site

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] [External] Question about CAT for my site
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 20:42:53 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 outgoing.umk.pl 35359200A2

Did you try to run CAT tests "Check realm reachability". It could spot problems with certificate and/or server name configuration in the CAT profile. I would suggest running the "Live login tests" as it will test all configured EAP methods.

Yours

  Tomasz Wolniewicz