cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Certificates for iOS 13 (iPad Pro)

Re: [[cat-users]] Certificates for iOS 13 (iPad Pro)

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Joao Victor Cabral <victor.cabral AT lf1.cuni.cz>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Certificates for iOS 13 (iPad Pro)
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 06:20:12 +0200

Hello,

did the profile itself install without errors? In that case, the error, if there is any, is not on our side. Our installers distribute configuration details which are uploaded to our portal by the institution administrator.

So, if a certificate problem is the root cause of your issues (evidence beyond "it doesn't work" would be nice), you may need to contact your IT/Helpdesk about that so that they update their information in our system.