cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam Deployment Via SCCM

RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam Deployment Via SCCM

  • From: Lance Dahren <Lance.Dahren AT daf.qld.gov.au>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam Deployment Via SCCM
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 21:36:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=daf.qld.gov.au; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=daf.qld.gov.au; dkim=pass header.d=daf.qld.gov.au; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=Z0cY5KyYl3xlnoMzIKEhNihj8Cr1iR7kdpoqZk3UIW8=; b=SnxfrhNSxFmxduQbglgv8aArEJVaUClRHz56z3vL6E4U3wsDtdmb6/NlN6osFJkfU98KkhzOrjGTlg0ysX9D2pqO7+FwBY2S0Ed2JHaP59puOm0QOrlFT5b75mxupHttxp1qCpmuxN3R5Z+ey9a1jXyUphCeEak4cuT2haMFCOl5SD9nKs+esf+uRLaS0fNWFD6ponmb6Jy/DIl7dDNRFKlgx0gJ4yJBq8Dqv08szH3Ta7+2EBMudhfCZivilqVINE6MZ9pfo2d5/42wRs5nVgFM6+oZNodPGhno6EzHDNfpbzEC3bLgTCjK5ZTkPGAPdJdzqympo30SAYYQcLWzsg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=mTcH2KmGxFu5H/HCQGPAUuqbRxDOluDk/rYubgY9rlN1ql+NS3by15WtWftL089gHpwuD3fMjzaWVmBx4Wk88i4lFQg+wCc70iLR1Uzdru+M6ioxjtE17zCW7SzI4QT7HFvTNV7cIPd3gZo7l3w+aVIoTQwP28bG2Cil2k8igA9iqb2lpgF6kaDHJu6DnjPtk+XvCSmLNy1TajkdANcHVixkrxWameBmXhure6GYqXGyOywFEWm07JVgtWjkhbcupBnI0MKUcVLE5ei9Q9iVisWMvjL555d3fUZcNgGnuLZAUIePCSrA8Li3n7mudKjZfoQPspX1/N2fWr0HtmInxQ==

Hi Tomaz,

Thanks for the reply, we were able to set the autoconnect parameter using our wrapper install script so thank you for the info.

Many thanks, and please do let me know when a new release is available.

Kinds Regards,

Lance