cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Managed IdP : problems importing user .csv file

Re: [[cat-users]] Managed IdP : problems importing user .csv file

  • From: Paul Gunn <paul.gunn AT reannz.co.nz>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Managed IdP : problems importing user .csv file
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 11:27:58 +1200

Stefan,

Thanks for that. We're happy to wait for the planned release of v2.0.2

pg.

Paul Gunn
Systems Administrator

Research & Education
Advanced Network New Zealand

On Mon, 2 Sep 2019 at 19:19, Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu> wrote:
Hello,

> I can't get this to work for me.
>
> Comma separated values should be provided in CSV file: username,
> expiration date 'yyyy-mm-dd', number of tokens (optional):
>
> dhcp-168:working gunn$ cat jane.doe.csv
> jane.doe,2025-06-30,
>
> This should work shouldn't it? I've played around with the format, but I
> still can't get it to load. It just drops me back to the Overview page,
> with no error message.

Indeed, there's a bug in that particular import button. I've fixed that
and it will be part of 2.0.2.

2.0.2 is imminently released with an ETA of mid-September. Can you wait
that long or shall we push a hotfix for immediate availability of the
feature?

Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
de la Recherche