cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam connection problem in Stadtmitte K1

Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam connection problem in Stadtmitte K1

  • From: Martin Pauly <pauly AT hrz.uni-marburg.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam connection problem in Stadtmitte K1
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 10:25:39 +0200

Hello,

Am 05.08.19 um 09:58 schrieb 이다솔:
I have a connection Problem with Eduroam in K1 building of Stadtmitte Campus.
I did make everything with the new connection installer CAT, and actually
there was no problem with me to connect with Wifi here till last Tuesday.
However, I don't know why, now I cannot connect the Wifi with my cell-phone
and notebook neither.
I reset the CAT both of my electronics, but it cannot work.
Could you check up the system of here K1 building?
Best Regard,
Dasol Lee
LEE DA SOL
이 다 솔

University of Stuttgart
Architecture and Urban Planning

sounds like you should contact Uni Stuttgart Helpdesk.
Please give them your Uni Stuttgart username -- or use your
university mail address in the first place (much better anyway).
Then, it can be highly useful to include the WiFi MAC address
of the device you are using htis often yields a precise diagnosis
almost instantly.

Regards, Martin Pauly

--
Dr. Martin Pauly Phone: +49-6421-28-23527
HRZ Univ. Marburg Fax: +49-6421-28-26994