cat-users - [[cat-users]] eduroam connection problem in Stadtmitte K1

[[cat-users]] eduroam connection problem in Stadtmitte K1

  • From: 이다솔<sol8866 AT naver.com>
  • To: <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] eduroam connection problem in Stadtmitte K1
  • Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 16:58:01 +0900

Dear Team,

guten Tag.

I have a connection Problem with Eduroam in K1 building of Stadtmitte Campus.

I did make everything with the new connection installer CAT, and actually there was no problem with me to connect with Wifi here till last Tuesday.

However, I don't know why, now I cannot connect the Wifi with my cell-phone and notebook neither.

I reset the CAT both of my electronics, but it cannot work.

Could you check up the system of here K1 building?

Best Regard,

Dasol Lee

LEE DA SOL
이 다 솔

University of Stuttgart
Architecture and Urban Planning
Doctoral Researcher of Architecture History
sol8866 AT naver.com
+49 0177 6889 266