cat-users - [[cat-users]] Adding My institution to EDUROAM

[[cat-users]] Adding My institution to EDUROAM

  • From: sidarth narayanan <sid1071998 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Adding My institution to EDUROAM
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 21:14:50 +0530

Respected sir/Madam,
                                    I would like to add my institution to your well-connected network. The name of the institution is Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University. It is located in the southern Indian City Chennai and is one of the prestigious institutions where many well-known leaders have emerged from. Please do update me if it is possible to add my institution in your network. Thank You.

--
Reagrds,
N.Sidarth