cat-users - [[cat-users]] Joining Eduroam

[[cat-users]] Joining Eduroam

  • From: Jonathan Hawkins <contact AT hawkinsmanagement.co.uk>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Joining Eduroam
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 11:25:38 +0100

Hello Eduroam

We are a company that support education establishments around the UK. We work a lot at Oxford university and also Hospitals in the south of England.

We used to be connected to eduroam though a role at oxford university and it was a massive benefit for us to be able to stay connected throughout all the university and hospital networks.

Is it possible for us to join Eduroam ourselves so we can stay connected and continue to offer full support to our education establishments ?

Yours sincerely

Jonathan Hawkins
Hawkins Management and Maintenance
Jonathan Hawkins
Managing Director
T: 07894270279
W: www.hawkinsmanagement.co.uk
The company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.