cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] "Can't connect to this network" in Windows 10

Re: [[cat-users]] "Can't connect to this network" in Windows 10

  • From: Hunter Fuller <hf0002 AT uah.edu>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] "Can't connect to this network" in Windows 10
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 15:41:51 -0500

Stefan,

Thank you so much for the info. It makes perfect sense. I totally
failed to find that mailing list post myself.

I have input those two certs, though, and CAT is showing this message:
"Information needed! CA Certificate File"
It's acting like I have no root loaded - but the only other root I
could load is the AddTrust one, which seems to be the source of our
problems.

Where can I find the root for the recommended chain?

--
Hunter Fuller
Router Jockey

Office of Information Technology