cat-users - [[cat-users]] LSBU Eduroam Cat database

[[cat-users]] LSBU Eduroam Cat database

  • From: "Takkal, Mohsin 3" <takkalm3 AT lsbu.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] LSBU Eduroam Cat database
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 13:49:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi

So I wanted to get some background information regarding how we get added to the Eduroma Cat database.

I will be passing this onto the IT department but they have asked me to find out a bit more.

Many Thanks

Mohsin Takkal

Technical Resources Team Leader | Perry Library | Library & Learning Resources | London South Bank University | 250 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 6NJ

Email: takkalm3 AT lsbu.ac.uk

Tel: 0207 815 6693

cid:image005.png@01CFD400.DB40CFA0Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD029B.9D327AD0

Copyright in this email and in any attachments belongs to London South Bank University. This email, and its attachments if any, may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended to be seen only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please note the following: (1) You should take immediate action to notify the sender and delete the original email and all copies from your computer systems; (2) You should not read copy or use the contents of the email nor disclose it or its existence to anyone else. The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and should not be taken as those of London South Bank University, unless this is specifically stated. London South Bank University is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. The following details apply to London South Bank University: Company number - 00986761; Registered office and trading address - 103 Borough Road London SE1 0AA; VAT number - 778 1116 17 Email address - LSBUinfo AT lsbu.ac.uk