cat-users - [[cat-users]] New certificate trouble

[[cat-users]] New certificate trouble

  • From: "Lignelli, Ettore" <Ettore.Lignelli AT mpi-bn.mpg.de>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] New certificate trouble
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 14:00:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-DE

Hello! My name is Ettore Lignelli and I am a student at the JLU. I installed today the new root certificate following an email advising to do that, and now I cannot connect to eduroam, although the CAT app from my Android Pie device shows that all is installed correctly. Ideas?
Thanks in advance for your time!

Ettore Lignelli
Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research
Morty Lab
Department of Lung Development and Remodelling
Parkstrasse 1 D-61231
Bad Nauheim
Tfn: 06032705269

  • [[cat-users]] New certificate trouble, Lignelli, Ettore, 05/29/2019