cat-users - [[cat-users]] Access to cat.eduroam.org

[[cat-users]] Access to cat.eduroam.org

  • From: Müller, Daniel <daniel.mueller AT hwr-berlin.de>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Cc: "Galanty, Robert" <robert.galanty AT hwr-berlin.de>, "Leistner, Frank" <frank.leistner AT hwr-berlin.de>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Access to cat.eduroam.org
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 09:50:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

Hello,

we would like to migrate our CAT Eduroam Profl for our university „Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin" from cat.eduroam.de to cat.eduroam.org and therefore need an administrative access for me and my colleague, Robert Galanty - robert.galanty @ hwr-berlin.de. Can you please set up these accesses for us?

Yours sincerely

Daniel Müller
Dipl.-Inf.
Abt. Informationstechnologie (IT)

Tel.: +49 (0)30 30877-2531
E-Mail: daniel.mueller AT hwr-berlin.de
Web: it.hwr-berlin.de

Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin
Berlin School of Economics and Law
Campus Lichtenberg
Alt-Friedrichsfelde 60
D-10315 Berlin