cat-users - [[cat-users]] Feature suggestion for managed IdP : being able to reset User Base.

[[cat-users]] Feature suggestion for managed IdP : being able to reset User Base.

  • From: Paul Gunn <paul.gunn AT reannz.co.nz>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Feature suggestion for managed IdP : being able to reset User Base.
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 16:23:42 +1200

All,

I've just helped one of our members set up the managed IdP. Over video conference.

With us trying to get 1 of every type of device enrolled while I was online so they could see the process, me accidentally hitting the create user twice, and the general fun of remote support, their user list is looking a bit untidy.

Right now, I'd love to hit a "Reset User Base" link, which would email the admin a link that they needed click on. Zap! Empty user list. Now they can import a clean CSV file and do a proper roll out now that they've done all the testing that they need to do.

Or tabs with different lists for
  • new users
  • active users
  • deactivated users