cat-users - [[cat-users]] eduroamCAT for Android

[[cat-users]] eduroamCAT for Android

  • From: "Rieger, Timo" <timo.rieger AT tu-berlin.de>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] eduroamCAT for Android
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 12:18:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

Hi,

we have an issue with the Android App.

The app shows us a red “X” for the entry “Server Subject Match missing”. We do not understand why and can not figure out where the problem can be located.

Our radius server certificate is correct signed and each server is configured in the cat administration portal.

Have anyone an idea?

Kind regards,

Timo