cat-users - [[cat-users]] CAT tool update for Connecticut College

[[cat-users]] CAT tool update for Connecticut College

  • From: Tyler Campbell <tcampbe3 AT conncoll.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] CAT tool update for Connecticut College
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 11:21:23 -0400

Hello,

I have recently updated our RADIUS server certificate and need to update/ recreate our eduroam CAT tool - Please advise. I have seen the following documentation https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewpage.action?spaceKey=H2eduroam&title=A+guide+to+eduroam+CAT+for+institution+administrators#space-menu-link-content

But I do not know how to get access to this "administration page"
Our remaining Windows 7 users are directly impacted at this time as I need to update the media profile settings

 Tyler Campbell

--
Tyler Campbell
Network Security and Systems Admin